Monday, March 3, 2014

Quilting for Maureen

Every time Maureen sends me a new quilt, I am blown away with how talented she is.  And, this Arrow quilt was no exception. 

I told her I wanted to do something cool.  She has a  lot of contrasting colors in this, and I wanted the quilt to stay true to her designs. Really make the arrows and dark colors pop. 


So I changed the thread color a few times and did different quilting in every area.  It took me forever!  But I would say it was worth it. 


I really want to make one now!  Maureen is such an inspiration and I love all of her work.  

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful quilt deserves beautiful quilting..you and Maureen did a fantastic job and are a great team!!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to become Lottery Winner so I was searching on Google about idea lottery winner 2018. Please tell me are you offering?
    Idea lucky winner

    ReplyDelete